Tuesday, November 4, 2008

People Be Heard!


I am glad to say that I voted early and avoided the long lines at this historic moment in time. As you might have guess I did not vote for the good senator from Arizona, I also didn't vote for "that one" ( the glib McCain reference to the honorable Senator Barack Obama). I took Dr. Ron Paul's advice and went third party! Unfortunately there really was no organized movement behind a singular candidate and our tiny voice will be crushed if not all together ignored by the greater public. Oh well, I still let my diminutive whisper float into the torrent of the shouting amongst the Dumbpublicans or the Repuliscrats. I suggest you do the same, VOTE!

1 comment:

le said...

Maybe you helped them stay on the ballot. At least in Utah if a third party doesn't get at least 5% of the vote, they get kicked off the next election ballot, unless they repetition. The two major parties seem rather scared about third parties, if they are passing stupid laws to kick off a party that only makes 3%.